One-Sided 6 inch Tile
Everyday Low Price
- Brand: Bisque Tiles & More
- Product Code: Tile 6-E
- Availability: In Stock
Ceramic Bisque Tile
Tile 6 inch One-Sided Tile in ready to paint, cone 04 Ceramic Bisque
6 x 6
This item is unpainted.
You are purchasing an unfinished, Ready to Paint, Piece of Ceramic Pottery
Lost at Sea
- 6" Bisque Tile
- SC-9 Jaded
- SC-12 Moody Blue
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-73 Candy Apply
- SC-94 Curry Around
- SG-401 Black Designer Liner
- CG-722 Seawind
- S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponges
- AC-213 Sponge on a Stick
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- ST-114 Stary Swirls Stamp
- Download Project Pattern: Pattern for Technique
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- With a pencil and AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, trace on the ship.
- Using the AC-213 Sponge on a Stick load the sponge with SC-12 Moody Blue. Tap the SC-12 Moody Blue onto the ST-114 Starry Swirls Stamp then press the stamp gently onto the bottom of the tile.
- Finish the top swirls with SC-12 Moody Blue using CB-110 #10/0 Liner, so the top edge of the stamp resembles waves.
- Outline the ship with SG-401 Black Designer Liner.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, fill in the sails with the various colors, SC-73 Candy Apple Red, SC-12 Moody Blue, SC-9 Jaded, SC-7 Jaded. Brush some of the Jaded into the swirls with a brush stroke that is in the shape of the swirls.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-94 Curry Around to the body of the ship, tipping with SC-73 Candy Apple Red.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan and a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, apply 1 coat of CG-722 Seawind to the sky area, scatter the crystals so not to apply to many.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing Glaze over the tile. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.