Coupe Dinner Plate
Everyday Low Price
- Brand: Duncan Bisque
- Product Code: 21426-E
- Availability: In Stock
21426 Coupe Dinner Plate in Ceramic Cone 04 Bisque By Duncan
All of our bisque is fired to a cone 04 and is ready to paint.
Dimensions: 11 x 11 x 1.5
This item is unpainted.
You are purchasing an unfinished, Ready to Paint, Piece of Ceramic Pottery
Floral Fantasy Dinner Plate
Duncan® Designer Glazes™ provide the perfect look for creating natural effects with a lustrous finish accented by unique color breaks. It’s the perfect blend of elegance and creativity!
1. Wipe plate with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
2. Use pencil and tracing paper to transfer pattern to bisque.
3. Follow traced lines with the French Dimensions. To use: Test flow on paper towel. You may remove tip and stir contents with bamboo skewer, then replace tip. To use, allow paint to flow over penciled lines and not touch plate with tip. Let dry.
4. Before beginning to glaze, shake and mix each of the Designer Glazes thoroughly to the proper consistency. Thin with a small amount of water if needed to allow for a nice smooth, flowing coat of each color.
5. Brush two coats Crimson Chenille on inner petals as shown in photo. Brush two coats Celery Charmeuse on outer petals and inner leaves and two coats Cashmere Crème in remaining areas of flower. Let dry.
6. Brush two coats Cashmere Crème to the remainder of front of plate and back of plate. Let dry.
7. Stilt and fire to cone 06.
What you need:
Duncan® Designer Glazes®
DG 210 Cashmere Creme (25683)
DG 205 Crimson Chenille (25026)
DG 212 Celery Charmeuse (25685)
SB 807 No. 6 Fan Glaze
SB 806 No. 6 Round
Duncan® French Dimensions™
FD 258 Pure White
Container for water
Duncan Ceramic Bisque