Wine Cooler - Case of 6
Mix n Match Duncan Case Discount
3 or more $67.20
6 or more $58.80
21673 Wine Cooler - in Ceramic Cone 04 Bisque By Duncan
All of our bisque is fired to a cone 04 and is ready to paint.
Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 9.5
Case of 6
This item is unpainted.
You are purchasing an unfinished, Ready to Paint, Piece of Ceramic Pottery
Keep your wine in a custom cooler covered in rich color and creativity. Add texture with sand and Duncan® Crackles Glazes™ for an artistic combination that’s anything but ordinary.
1. Wipe inside and outside of wine cooler with damp sponge to remove any dust.
2. Pour some Pure Brilliance inside cooler, roll around to coat sides and pour out remaining into clean plastic dish.
3. Brush two coats of Pure Brilliance onto base. Let dry.
4. Transfer tree pattern to sides of cooler using clay carbon paper.
5. Condition the No. 6 Round in Brush Cleaner then load with Mask ‘n Peel. Brush onto leafy sections of trees. Let dry.
6. Load the Fan Glaze with Light Grey and brush two coats from the base to midway up the cooler, gently brushing over the masked areas.
7. Brush a coat of Bright Grey from base to two-thirds up the Light Grey and blend, then brush a coat of Dark Grey around base, blending up into the Bright Grey. Let dry.
8. Pour some sand into the remaining plastic dish and add some Black. Stir. Brush textured mix along base of container, blending upward into the Dark Grey. Let dry.
9. Brush two coats of Clear Crackle onto upper section of cooler, blending into the Light Grey. Let dry.
10. Use craft knife remove Mask ‘n Peel.
11. Use the No. 6 Round to brush two coats of Bright Papaya onto tree foliage.
12. Add Dark Papaya along base of leaf clusters to create shadowing as shown. Let dry.
13. Use the No. 1 Liner to paint tree limbs and trunks with Black. Let dry.
14. Stilt cooler and fire to cone 06.
15. Brush OS Black into the cracks created by Clear Crackle. Wipe off with a clean cloth to reveal stained cracks.
What you need:
Dinnerware Bisque Designs
Wine Cooler (21673)
SB 807 No. 6 Fan Glaze
SB 812 No. 10 Round
SB 806 No. 6 Round
SB 803 No. 4 Liner
AS 952 Brush Cleaner
OS 476 Black 2oz
Duncan® Concepts® Underglazes for Bisque
CN 042 Bright Papaya
CN 043 Dark Papaya
CN 201 Light Grey
CN 202 Bright Grey
CN 203 Dark Grey
CN 253 Black
Duncan® Crackles Glazes™
CR 800 Clear
Soft clean rag
Foil or foam plates for palettes
Clay carbon paper
Container for water
(2) Plastic dishes
Autumn Evening Wine Cooler Pattern 1