- Brand: Mayco Bisque By the Each
- Product Code: MB1430-E
- Availability: In Stock
MB1430 Faceted Rhino in ready to paint, cone 04 ceramic bisque by Mayco
6.5 T x 12.5 L
This item is unpainted.
You are purchasing an unfinished, Ready to Paint, Piece of Ceramic Pottery
Colorful Faceted Rhino
- MB-1430 Faceted Rhino
- SC-12 Moody Blue
- SC-22 Carrot Top
- SC-25 Cracker Jack
- SC-42 Butter Me Up
- SC-96 Aqu-ward
- S-2724 Lotus Blossom
- S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- 1/8" Masking Tape
- X-Acto Knife
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Tape all of the facet edges with the 1/8" masking tape. Using an X-Acto Knife to cut the tape will help make the shapes more precise.
3. Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply three coats or two heavy coats onto each section. I recommend doing one color at a time - begin randomly and then fill in as you add more colors.
4. Once you have all of the coats on all the colors you can remove the tape.
5. Apply one coat of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing to the taped lines, avoid letting the glaze overlap S-2724 Lotus Blossom because it will change the fired result of the glaze.
6. Let dry completely.
7. Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.